Cost of Dental Implants Tustin . Irvine . Costa Mesa . Newport Beach
If you have considered getting dental implants but have put off visiting your dentist because you think they are too expensive, you are not alone. In fact, affordability is one of the biggest concerns for patients who are desperately in need of a solution to their missing, damaged, or decaying teeth.
Here’s the thing—too often, you may be worrying prematurely. After all, how can something be too expensive when you don’t even know what it costs or what your options are?
This is where the trusted dental professionals at Pierce Aesthetics of Tustin, CA can help. They will perform a complete and thorough examination to determine precisely what are your oral healthcare needs. Then, you will receive an in-depth consultation to discuss your options and answer your questions, including practical matters such as fees, insurance coverage, and payment options.
Keep this in mind—it is IMPOSSIBLE to give an accurate out-of-pocket cost quote until all this information is gathered—your needs, your choices, and your coverage.
What Determines the Cost of Dental Implants?
If it is determined that dental implants are a good solution for your needs, there are two main factors that influence the cost:
- Materials—You have several choices, are each with their own specific advantages based on your current dental health and your aesthetic goals.
- Time—Traditional dental implants are put in place during a series of office visits. Obviously, this increases the cost of treatment. This is why All in Four Dental Implants have become such a popular option—the placement of your permanent replacement teeth can be performed in a single office visit.
Cost of Dental Implants versus Quality of Care
Unfortunately, too many patients only consider the initial upfront cost of dental implants. Because implants are more expensive initially, they opt for other options with a lower price tag, without keeping long-term costs in mind.
Other treatments may cost less at the beginning, but those savings are eventually negated when they need to be adjusted, repaired, or replaced. This means they may actually cost MORE over the long-term, in terms of both money and time.
Why Real Advantages Lower the Cost of Dental Implants
Dental implants, on the other hand, are made to be a lasting solution—they PERMANENTLY restore both function and appearance. Your beautiful new smile will be yours to keep.
Remember, dental implants have many advantages over other less expensive but also less-permanent options. Dental implants:
- Are designed to last for a lifetime
- Look and function like your natural teeth
- Help protect your gums and preserve your bones
- Preserve existing natural teeth
- Provide facial support
- Are custom-made to match your tooth color and size, thereby creating a more natural look
- Assist in smiling, chewing, and speaking
- Are easy to care for—patients brush, floss, and get regular checkups, just as they do with natural teeth
The Bottom Line about the Cost of Dental Implants
When all of the factors are considered, dental implants are surprisingly affordable. And remember, they are not just another expense—dental implants are an investment in your own health.
The best way to decide if dental implants are right for you is to make an appointment with Pierce Aesthetics to discuss all of your options.